FREE CUSTOM QUOTE
A home automated lighting control system offers pre-programmed lighting modes which can provide additional security and convenience, as frequently used pathways throughout your home are illuminated, or the whole house turns on with the touch of a button. ASI’s home automation systems can even integrate into our security system so that your entire home will light up once an alarm is triggered. ASI can also light up escape pathways and room lights if a smoke detector ever detects a fire in your home. One button control creates dramatic entrances, brilliantly lit or an inviting or dimmed scene controls for a romantic candlelit dinner.
ASI is a dealer of some of today’s top home automation and lighting control systems. Our staff is fully trained on the installation, programming and operation of the latest home automation control technology. ASI employs professional installers, (not subcontractors), who take great pride and meticulous care during the installation process to ensure that you are pleased with your new home automation system. When the installation is completed, our staff will familiarize you with your new home automation system and make your feel comfortable and confident in the operation of the system. ASI’s professional staff is here to meet and exceed all of your home automation expectations!
ASI is happy to introduce you to Intercom Anywhere from Control4! Whether you’re at home in Puyallup or Tacoma or at work in Seattle (or anywhere), you can receive instant calls from your front door – all on your
Not only will
Watch the video below for more information on Intercom Anywhere and 4Sight Subscription. Then call your professional authorized Control4 experts at ASI for a customized quote today!
- Home automation can turn lights on automatically when you disarm your security system, while soft music starts playing to welcome you home.
- Lighting control programming allows the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak.
- Lighting control programming allows your lights to mimic your usual patterns to appear as if you’re home, even when you’re not!
- Home automation turns the whole house off in one touch with a “Good Night” scene—some lights can go completely off as the kids’ rooms dim to 10%.
- Lighting control can set your lights to a maximum level of 80%; your eyes won’t notice the difference but your utility bill will!
- Home automation programs can set your shades and thermostat to automatically adjust for maximum energy efficiency based on the seasons, time of day or outside temperature.
- Home automation can control your thermostat from any Control4 interface—even on your iPhone or smartphone.
- Home automation can use your motion sensors to turn lights off automatically when rooms are unoccupied.
- Home automation can receive email alerts based on security-related actions, e.g. garage door left open, the security system is triggered, a window is opened, etc.
- Home automation can assign temporary security codes for the times/days when service workers are at your house.
- Home automation can use IP cameras to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are.
- Home automation can lock the whole house and turn off room lights and music in one touch as you are leaving your home.
- Home automation can access your security features from your mobile phone.
- Home automation can provide elder-care specific features including interactive communication via email and instant message to keep an eye on loved ones.
QMotion offers automated window treatments that can be fully integrated with your Control4 home automation system! Here’s why we like them and know you will too:
QMotion is the only automated window treatment company in the market offering a patented manual override feature, allowing operation by hand, remote or a smart device – an industry exclusive.
QMotion automated roller shades are designed with a built-in safety stop braking system so they do not pass over the top when rising. The benefit of this is both protection of the motorized shade as well as protection of your walls and windows.
QMotion’s roller shade bracketing is slim and unobtrusive. This makes motorized systems more attractive while reducing the side light gaps to a minimum of 1/2″ on each side. The smallest in the industry.
Design and decorative options abound in each motorized and non-motorized shade collection. QMotion’s window fashions offer a wide range of colors that are as functional as they are stylish.
And, of course, we believe that silence is among the greatest of QMotion’s strengths.