CERTIFIED ALARM MONITORING
TMA Five Diamond Certified
The Monitoring Association (TMA) is pleased to present monitoring centers that are committed to the highest training standards in the central station monitoring industry.
Underwriter Laboratories (UL) builds trust in the safety, security and sustainability of products, organizations, and supply chains – enabling smarter choices and better lives.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a non-profit, governing body that works to fight fire-related deaths and destruction.
Our three state-of-the-art central stations create 100% redundancy for our customers. This means that our customers will never go unprotected due to power failures, storms, or other disasters. The following features comprise our hot-redundant failover technology:
- multiple facilities
- phone lines and telephones
- data redundant
- two back-up generators per location
- redundant networks and advanced firewalls
- automated systems
If for some reason one of our central stations becomes impaired, signal traffic is automatically routed to another facility. Our failover system is regularly tested to make sure a different location can take over without a hitch, even at full capacity. With all these capabilities, our customers can rest easy knowing that their home and their business are protected 24/7.
Alarm.com Video Monitoring
- Watch live video from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Create virtual tripwires that notifies you of people, vehicles, or animals in the area.
- Get instant video alerts via text or email when entry or motion sensor is tripped.
- Indoor, outdoor and doorbell cameras for any area of your home or business.
- Stay protected with DVR and battery backups, and off-site video storage.
EXPERT SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Flood / Water Alarms
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Low or High Temperature Alerts
Cellular Backup or Primary Cellular Monitoring
Remote Video Monitoring
Latch-Key Child Monitoring / Emails
Open and Close Monitoring for Businesses
Automated Text Messages / Emails