- Alarm.com Connected Car allows you to track your car and vehicle status remotely from the Alarm.com app.*
- Introducing the long-awaited Connected Car module from Alarm.com. It’s a monitoring device that plugs into your vehicle’s ODB-II port with a GPS, accelerometer, Bluetooth, and LTE cellular capabilities.
- The ADC-3035L enables features such as diagnostic reporting of your vehicle’s health, security on the road, and monitoring your teen’s driving habits. The device will show you real-time vehicle location within the Alarm.com app and work with set geofences to trigger any automated action or notifications you desire.
*Monthly fee for service is required.
- Read and Clear Check Engine Light Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all vehicles that are 1996 and newer
- Read and Clear Enhanced Codes Based On OBDII/EOBD Protocol: e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, unique fault code need to consult with auto manufacturer about the code definition
- Engine Health Monitor & Alarm: DODYMPS OBD II scanner will alarm you if we have detected a vehicle problem(more than 60000 general code definitions in the database)
- Diagnostic Reports: Code Definition, Possible causes with additional resources for repairs
- Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored
- Oxygen Sensor: Check the vehicle O2 sensor values
- Real-time data monitor: Display mileage, fuel consumption, battery voltage, pressure, temperature, oil quantity, etc.
- Live Data: Display multiple PIDs
- Logbook: Keep track of past codes, and other vehicle repairs in the app
- Wear Items: Keep track of battery life, and wipers
- Vehicle Service Type 12V diesel and gasoline powered vehicles (no all-electric) 1996 or newer based on OBD II/EOBD, supports OBD 2, EOBD KWP2000, ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765 (CAN).
- Covering but not limited: BUICK, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, FORD, GM, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LANDROVER, LAMBORGHINI, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, OPEL, PORSCHE, SAAB, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLVO, VW, AND MORE