FREE CUSTOM QUOTE
AV TECHNICIAN-SECURITY INSTALLER (JOURNEYMAN LEVEL)
All Systems Integrated (ASI) is an established audio/video/security and home automation company serving Pierce County and surrounding areas. We continue to grow our team and are looking for a qualified individual, interested in establishing a long-term career with us.
We offer a great work environment with competitive salary, medical, dental & vision. Paid vacation & holidays. Full-time hours with overtime requirements based on business need. We offer a retirement program with matching benefits & no vesting period.
- Journeyman License (06 or higher)
- Experience installing and configuring audio, video, lighting or security is beneficial
- Low voltage wiring experience
- Mechanical skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose product failures
- Strong foundation in Ethernet networks, wired/wireless is a plus
- PC proficient-knowledge of Windows, installing software and drivers is a plus
- Control4 certification is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Effective supervision and interpersonal skills, with the ability to delegate tasks
- Excellent time management, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated and results oriented, with strong customer services skills
- Good organization and communication skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
Prospective candidates must have excellent customer service and quality of work demonstrated through references. Consent to background check, drug test with valid driver’s license & driving record check required upon contingent job offer.
Please reply to email@example.com with a resume. You may call with questions at 253-770-5570. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
ASI, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org