When customers approach All Systems Integrated looking for the best in monitoring for home security and fire, we are proud to say that in partnership with Avantguard monitoring, we offer monitoring services with a Five Diamond certification by The Monitoring Association.
But what does a Five Diamond rating really mean? Today we’ll look at some details of what it means to be the best in the industry.
Five Diamond is a rating given by The Monitoring Association (TMA), an association established in 1950, and for decades has been comprised of experts representing professional monitoring companies – both nationally and globally. TMA seeks to maintain high standards among international fire and law enforcement officials, insurance providers, manufacturers of equipment and other regulatory agencies.
A Five Diamond Central station upholds the 5 commitments of excellence listed below:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality standards
- Random inspections are conducted by third-party companies that have the necessary infrastructure and qualifications to provide this testing. Among these testing laboratories are companies like FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and Underwriters Laboratories.
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service
- High level customer service means being effective and efficient, but also creating a positive interaction between our customers and operator. It is essential in emergency scenarios to have operators that can provide response with timeliness and accuracy, and our central station provides just that.
- Commitment to continuous job-based education and testing
- Our seasoned operators undergo regular testing and training. Courses are frequently updated to reflect the latest improvements in the industry. Education is also facilitated through TMA training opportunities, conventions and certifications.
- Commitment to decreasing incidents of false dispatches
- False dispatches cost fire and law enforcement agencies millions of dollars every year. To combat this, our services offer features like verified responses, and a focus on working with our customers to improve our processes.
- Commitment to raising industry standards
- The mantra of our monitoring center is that yesterday’s standard is tomorrow’s challenge to improve and overcome. The purpose of our standards is to establish, maintain and improve the security industry’s top performance levels.
Central stations with a Five Diamond certification must re-apply and meet these qualifications every year. From a swath of more than 3,700 monitoring centers currently operating in North America, only 200 meet these qualifications – including our own.
Find out for yourself why our quality standards and professionalism make all the difference. Call our office at (253) 770-5570 or contact us via our website to get started today.